Monday, August 24, 2009

Nigel Wappett Quits Blog

Our esteemed editor, Nigel Wappett, recently announced that he will be returning to the collegiate life, pursuing an additional degree in Arts and Film. Nigel may consider doing brief vignettes of college life from a canine perspective, but such contributions will depend upon his work load.

"I hate to leave my fans bereft, but I'm just not sure I'll have the time to blog properly. I would like to thank my readers for their support and loyalty, and hope that my replacement, T. Harrington Bunny, receives as gracious a welcome. Thank you all so very much, and tallyho!"

T. Harrington Bunny, a graduate of Feltie University, holds a bachelor's degree in Journalism, a masters in Pschology, and a doctorate in Ethics. His thesis, The Ethics of Fertility, has been a bestread book throughout the Feltie World, as well as being required reading for bunnies everywhere. T. Harrington will be taking over for Nigel as early as next week. Welcome, T. Harrington!

No comments:

Post a Comment