Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Printed Version of Feltie World News to Feature Special Editorial, "Strongly Felt"

I am delighted to inform readers that a new article detailing my association with the Feltie rights movement, "Strongly Felt", will be featured in the March 15th edition of the Feltie World Newsletter. The newsletter will be available to subscribers via the post, and starting March 15th, the more internet-inclined can read it at the "Feltie Newsletter" link on elielfionn.com (where you can also subscribe).

An exclusive excerpt of the article will be featured on this blog next week, and I hope you enjoy reliving my puppyish activist days as much as I enjoyed them on the first go-around. Tally-ho!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read some shaggy dog tales from your years as a whipper snapper you old hound. Keep up the good work Nigel. Journalism wouldn't be the same without you! Your loyal readers, Page + Artichoke

    ReplyDelete